Write a Guest Blog Post!
Do you want to contribute to agile-code.com?
agile-code.com accepts guest post which must be on any of the following topics:
- Agile Methodologies
- Programming (no language preference).
- Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Domain Driven Design.
- Databases (Relational, NoSQL).
- Distributed computing (Web Services, SOA, REST, …).
- Software Design Patterns.
- Software Architecture.
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post. If you want to publish a sponsored post, or if you have any question, please contact us!
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, advertise and link to the post.
- You may provide up to three links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter/Facebook/Google+ username.
- Your post should be at least 250 words and no more than 800 words long.
- I will likely copy-edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, to make sure that the style fits the style of other blog posts on this site. If substantial changes are done, I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important. I will make sure that my comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that my readers are clear that these are mine and not yours.
The guest-post will be reviewed and there is a possibility that it is rejected! The only guest posts that are published are those that meet this guidelines and that based on judgement, add value to agile-code.com readers.
If the post is rejected, you are obviously free from any obligation toward agile-code.com.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please submit your blog post!
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with agile-code.com readers in the comments about your post.
- Text and simple HTML is accepted.