List of ASP.NET MVC grid controls
I was trying out several grid implementation for my next ASP.NET MVC framework based project, and thought to share with you the list of known grid display solutions I’ve found. All the description have been taken directly from the relative sites.
- FlexGrid – Lightweight but rich data grid with resizable columns and a scrolling data to match the headers, plus an ability to connect to an xml based data source using Ajax to load the content.
- MVC Contrib – The Grid component allows for the easy construction of HTML tables for displaying data from a collection of Model objects.
ASP, Java Servlets, JSP, ColdFusion, and Perl.
- Ingrid – Ingrid is an unobtrusive jQuery component that adds datagrid behaviors (column resizing, paging, sorting, row and column styling, and more) to your tables. It’s easy to get started
- jqxGrid -The Grid is a powerful jQuery widget that displays tabular data. It offers rich support for interacting with data, including paging, grouping, sorting, filtering and editing.
- Telerik MVC – jQuery based grid that is GPL v2 licensed, commercial version also available
- Kendo UI Grid – Kendo UI has everything you need to build fast, HTML5 web apps in one compact easy-to-use package: (NEW!) Responsive UI widgets, data source, validation, an MVVM framework, themes, templates and so much more.
- MVC Controls Toolkit – MVC Controls Toolkit is a complete set of advanced server controls for MVC 2-4 ranging from a templated edit-on line datagrid to date-picker and custom formatted textboxes, supporting client validation and globalization. Client Side based grid.
- Infragistics igGrid – The igGrid is the fastest jQuery grid on the market and provides line of business features, touch support, and responsive web design features. You can bind the igGrid to a variety of data sources including JSON, XML, HTML tables, .NET collections, and even .NET DataTables. The igGrid works with popular open source libraries including KnockoutJS, History.js, JsRender, and Bootstrap
- ASP.net MVC Awesome Ajax List – Awesome helpers are built for rapid development of highly responsive ajax web applications.
- ASP.net MVC Awesome Grid – Awesome helpers are built for rapid development of highly responsive ajax web applications.
- Syncfusion MVC Essenitial Grid – A scalable, high-performance data grid designed for ASP.NET MVC with built-in support for data virtualization, JSON, paging, grouping, and Excel-like editing and filtering. Its simplicity, flexibility, and extensive theming allow it to adapt to your needs, making it the data grid of choice.
- jQuery ASP.Net MVC Controls: A complete pack of ASP.Net MVC compatible controls based on jQuery and jqGrid frameworks.
- DevExpress ASPxGridView – The ASPxGridView is available as a WebForms Control or an MVC Extension. Both ship as part of the DevExpress ASP.NET Subscription.
- Code based ASP.NET MVC GridView – Simple GridView extension method which generates a nice looking, plain-HTML grid with all required features like paging, editing, deleting, alternating rows,
Please suggest a control if you think it should be part of this list!